Camp programs at Pine Hollow Farm are magical, filled with friendships and memories that last a lifetime. From trail rides to barn management and caring for the horse to crafts, water play horseback games and camp horse shows we guarantee the day will be fun and exciting.
We offer all the children who come to our stable the opportunity to love and care for a horse while learning safety and riding skills from our experienced staff. Learning new skills and connecting with people and animals builds self esteem, and for many of our students, horsemanship becomes a passion for many years.
- Week 1: June 10, 2019 - June 14, 2019
- Week 2: June 17, 2019 - June 21, 2019
- Week 3: June 24, 2019 - June 28, 2019
- Week 4: July 8, 2019 - July 12, 2109
- Week 5: July 15, 2019 - July 19, 2019
- Week 6: July 22, 2019 - July 26, 2019
- Week 7: July 29, 2019 - August 2, 2019
- Week 8: August 5, 2019 - August 9, 2019
The program week will be from 9am – 2pm every day.
You may drop your child off after 8:45am and pick up before 2:15pm at no additional charge.
Price $375 per child per week.
Sibling Discount: 10%
- Have your child wear pants and closed toed shoes for riding
- Water/drinks for the day
- Bagged lunch
- Bathing suit
- Towel and change of clothes